Skip to main content

All Property Dealings

Montgomery Solicitors can provide advice on just about any property-related matter you might come across.

We have expertise in a wide range of property matters, such as family-law transfers (transfers pursuant to a Family Court Order), changing names on Titles, transferring an interest in a home to a spouse and helping with related-party transfers, such as gifting property from parents to a child.

We can also assist you with just about all dealings related to the Titles Office, whether that be helping you with dealings like Easements, Covenants and Survey Plans, or advising you about Caveats and Leases.

Whatever sort of property matter you have, give our lawyers a call to discuss how we can help you.